Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fragile Item: Friends

Dear bloggie,

Friends are very important parcel in life... I doubt anyone in this world don't have anybody that they can call as a friend in their life.

While I understand even friendship is not an exception to the rule of nothing is eternal... I do hope we could take abit time to reflect upon the importance of the friends that we made across our journey down life's lonely road... Past or present... Still friends or no longer friends... It doesn't matter... What matters is the moment as friends that we spent together... Good or bad, is worth to be treasured...

Frankly speaking, I actually wanted to blog on why sometimes 2 good friends that been friends for so long would suddenly just come to an abrupt end but I find myself unable to find the proper words to express my confused feelings on tis matter. Part of me (the naive me) feels like berating these so called "friends" that lets a friendship fall like tat but another part of me (the wise me?) sorta tells me it's not my business nor right to berate them for it. Friendship is something that can't be forced like love. It's like a rock band, it needs a chemistry for the band to work out... When that chemistry is gone, it's like a song that have lyrics without melody, incomplete... Might as well end it... Sad, but that is the harsh reality in life, when there's a meeting, there's must always have a parting...

So,



Kanpai... To a bunch of lousy @$$holes we call "Friends"...

0 b*tchin: