Sunday, July 25, 2010

BHP Orange Run 2010

Dear bloggie,

Clocked an okay 1 hour 4 minute. Good news, the time is under my goal of 6 min/km pace (target was 1 hour 6 minute). Bad news, exaggerated both my calves and my left knee. Calf still in shock mode no thanks to overstretching it during yoga, probably need 4-5 days to recover while knee one I very worried, making some bone grinding sound when I move my knee. Hope nothing serious, but I quite sure can't workout my legs de this week for both weights and jogging.

Ok, my comments on this year BHP run. I think quite a lot of chicks running tis year (Despite what a "Weirdo" said, coz he "Weirdo" mah). Yes, I have to say less compared to last year but still got chicks. However do note when I say chicks, I mean "effable" ones... not model level ones. After running quite a lot of runs, I come to the conclusion that running is like a javamming career. You rarely find really leng lui chicks that run. I think is coz serious long distance runners need to be able to push themselves to take that extra one step despite the pain, and I think "most" leng lui chicks just can't do that. I maybe wrong, but that just what I think.

Goodie pack this year, very char. One water container and cert, no finisher medal, no t-shirt. Last year at least got coupon book. Yet again, I got in for free, so can't really b*tch. Oddly, didn't see any of my normal Klang runner frens except the "aunty" runner.

Okay tat is all for this entry. Will hang my running shoes for the month of August to recover my leg and concentrate on training. Now need to pay back sleeping debt de... Coz tomolo need work... Being a corporate slave SUX...

0 b*tchin: