Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Running Continues...

Dear bloggie,

The run must go on...



Centro Run tomolo... The shirt design not bad, too bad have to b*tch bout size. My "L" one also collar there so tight, head can't go through without stretching... SuXoR...

Anyway, drove the whole way to The Curve to signup for BHP Orange Run 2010 tis afternoon. Damn unlucky, reach the BHP at The Curve, they say outta Bip de, ask me go TTDI BHP to signup. I dunno where the hell that BHP at TTDI is, so have to drive around TTDI looking for it (Yea, poor man like me no GPS nor IPhone). However Lady Luck was smiling on me, managed to somehow find it. Onli get bib though, dunno izt no shirt tis year or already ran outta shirt already. Free run like tis la, get nothing one... Dunno got medal also ar not...

0 b*tchin: