Saturday, July 10, 2010

OMG WTF!?

Dear bloggie,

I just weighted myself... 64kg!!?? WTF!?

Usually bodybuilders will jump in joy at the weight gain, but I know my weight gain != muscle gain. Let me explain abit on this weight gain thingy. Normally, our body weight is sum of weight of water, bones, organs, fat and muscle. So often our weight will fluctuate due to water, fat and muscle. Water, can't control la. But in bodybuilding, we strive to add muscle (look buff) and reduce fat (6 pack & ripped). So if one's weight suddenly shoot up, it maybe coz not of muscle gain but u drink ALOT of water or u gained FAT!

Last week, I returned to 9-5 work. I upped my doping rate by x2 since I can't really eat 4-5 times a day anymore. I doped once at office (around 3pm) and another before I hit the slack. Maybe the higher protein intake is resulting in more muscle gain but I also happen to have a change to eating menu this week. Some quite heavy meals that is rather high in fat. Since muscle gain is a slow process and the last time I weighted myself I was at 63kg max, I'm convinced that the extra 1 kg (too much muscle to gained from just 1 week period) is from fat gain. *Sigh*... Unfortunately I dun have any means at the moment to confirm my hypothesis... Maybe it's time for me to get a fat calculating caliper...

Tomolo run is damn tiu de, have to run with extra 1 kg fat baggage... 1 / 60 = 1.66% fat gain, really WTF!!

0 b*tchin: