Wednesday, July 7, 2010

First few days...

Dear bloggie,

You are probably wondering wtf am I doing bloggin at 2.54am in the morning right? Well, NO... It's not coz I'm wake up to watch Uruguay Vs Holland WC match... Alot of ppl say Holland sure win, but if I bet la, will eat ball...

I actually fell asleep at 10.00+, and oddly my internal clock woke me up awhile ago. Damn farked up, but lucky also... Coz I haven't doped yet which is important thing as I just workout my legs earlier or yesterday or ugh... watever...

Anyway, update on my insignificant life. This week I was supposed to get myself certificated by a 3rd party to meet the standard requirement for my new co. Too bad they send the login credentials to the wrong email, and have yet to reply to my emails on this matter. Sigh... Supposed to have 1 week to study and pass 2 tests but now got myself 3 days left. Not even sure if tomolo can start study as without a login, I can't even access the reading materials. More scary, the passing mark is 70+... From the sample question I seen, looks pretty tough since is objective that can have multiple correct answers (I hate these kind with a passion as it's practically a question with 10+ choices, A, B, C, D, A and B, A and C, All above, etc...). It also seems my work collegue scored a high 90+ for this test, which add more pressure to me. I mean, what if I even fail the test!? However I do perhaps enjoy this opportunity to improve my knowledge, especially on writing more secure java codes. I also realize it's the knowledge that I should be chasing after, not the mark...

Anyway worries aside, I been studying Netbean Visual Library as my team's next task will be on UI related stuff. Yes Swingy, just thinking about it make my mood swing already... So far I see all widgets are built on top of Swing classes one, which is rather cool as the interfaces and base classes have tons of util methods to link up, add actions and etc... Good in the sense, no need write tons of code (Actually not write tons of code but rather no need write setup code) to do some simple things. But we'll see how it works in practice...

Ok, Worries and work aside... Go GYM today for yoga. 1st time attend tis instructor class... Brutal... Alot of hard poses... I some more workout my leg before attending class, leg shaking in class... Also did a back bend... Hehehe, confirm my upper body strength and back flexibility is sufficient for tis pose de. Still can't fold though....

That's practically all the updates I can think of... Oh yeah, one more thing... If u ever go Cyberlauya, dun ever visit their mamak stall near the KFC one. CB, I got burned RM18 for a so-so nasi berani and ayam masala!!! Okok, time for me to return to dreamland again de...

0 b*tchin: