Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Negative

Dear bloggie,

Yea, my body is in the negative zone. Starting to affect my mood already. With the Centro Run tis weekend, I'm not putting high hopes on another good run due to fatigue and etc. But will still run...

THe 50K x 2 is really starting to worn my aging body. Sometimes after work, I still feel the the urge to no exercise, which I know if I don't discipline myself, I would easily fall back to my old lifestyle pattern. It's hard however to exercise with a tired body and mind.

Personally, I envy those that work near where they live...
Actually, I envy myself once working from home...

Trying out a new schedule, sleep earlier (before 12) and wake up at 5am+. However I find it odd, that even a early 2 hours before work personal time feel not enough. It's hard to find balance between work and life. But it even harder when there are useless extra cost like traveling, jam, etc. Yea, expenses skyrocket too... Had to replenish my wallet on daily basis unlike my freeman days, where I only did it weekly basis... I am now actually paying to work -_-'

1 b*tchin:

LouYea said...

Bro, arrive early and off early. Anyway welcome back to working life :p