Sunday, July 11, 2010

Centro Run 2010

Dear bloggie,

Achieved my goal of 6 min perkm pace. Big screen finish line time is 1 hour 10 minutes, a lucky 2 minutes below my targeted time. Was placed 200th in my category. Not bad considering I came late and started among the few last runners in my category :-p

Anyway, saw LC at the 2nd lap around Centro (Around 7K+ mark). A pseudo contest between the two of us. He ran a very stable run, ran non stop the whole way I think. Since my engine is more speed less gas type, I opt for run faster and walk at 5:1 ratio strategy at 2nd lap. Zigzag with him till the final 3K where I decided to change strategy to run behind him and utilize his pace. Run till final 1K, his pace drop... I somehow managed to sustained the pace and finish the run ahead of him. VICTORY! Long legs beat short legs... Muwahahaha

0 b*tchin: