Thursday, July 22, 2010

Survivor

Dear bloggie,

Yea, I add another achievement to my long list of "done that" as "Walking Human Wreck Survivor". My new jobs requires me to take 2 god damn internal certification, which require me to take 2 damn exams, which requires me to study. Hence I spend the last 3 days studying to pass these exams.

1st exam, a breeze. Scored 88% on general security crap subject. 2nd one, I took this morning... I barely survived with a score of 72%. The score to get certification is 70%. I was really stunned by the 2nd exam as the question totally not in course material one. CB! Alot of garbage on JAAS which the course material hardly if ever touch about. General question on JAAS ok la, can agak agak tembak... Tiu, all technical deep thing (Like how many Security Manager can have in a JVM)... Course material teach how the common pitfalls in Java Coding like Input Validation, SQL Injection, etc... Never once mention JAAS, suddenly shoot these question at me... I while doing the exam already predicted I if lucky can get 50% onli... Somehow, damn lucky can get 72% some more... No need retake...

0 b*tchin: