Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Graduation Ceremony

The ceremony was held last Sunday. My father, mother, sister and grandfather all came for the ceremony (and paid a hefty $ for it). The whole ceremony had a photoshot session, certificate passing session and a cocktail session. For my course, only got around 7-9 people... Dunno wtf happened to the others.

Ya, I was like usual the lone ranger at the ceremony cause the other 7-9 people I hardly know them. Funny thing was one of them called ??? came to shake hand with me (dunno his name also), my mother then call for me to take a photoshot together with ???... If best friend, take photo together at graduation okay lar, but dunno who the f*ck the guy name is also take photo for graduation is DAMN LAME! Imagine putting this photo on ur table and every time u see that photo, u will be asking urself "Why the f*ck did I take photo with a guy I hardly know in the graduation ceremony in the first place for?".

The certificate passing ceremony was damn bo-ring. I have to dress up in a robe(dun mind wearing robe if it was stylish like Jedi robes) and wear a stupid hat just to come on stage when they call ur name and take a cert for the chancellor.

The cocktail was more like a buffet, nothing much to eat though. Wat a rip off, especially when the hotel is supposingly a 5 star hotel (Nikko Hotel). When home worn out... Didn't felt like a graduation ceremony to me, heck didn't get to throw our hat... Lame...

0 b*tchin: