Monday, July 11, 2005

I QUIT

Yupe, just quit my job just now... The boss accepted my resignation profesionally. He asked why I decided to call it quits, I just told him I couldn't cope with the pressure and is afraid I can't deliver. He eventually told me, he purposely assigned people to give me alot of pressure and gave me a low salary to see how I cope with it (Ha... Ha... Ha...). Anyway I sticked to the "I can't handle the pressure and is worried I can't deliver" line. We come to a mutual agreement "I don't owe u and u dun owe me" and I no need to serve extra 7 days in the co. I surrendered every paper/document that the company gave to me and I left my former office with a feeling of guilt but knew it's better feel guilty now than sorry later.

I'm now infront of my house PC eating Instant Cup Noddle while bloggin feeling quite dissapointed about myself for quitting after only 5 days. Must try to shake my bad experience with my former co. now out of my mind and focus on my new co. Learned quite alot from the former co. (mostly about office politics) but I definitely dun want to spent 3 years of my life there. Just hope the new co. dun turned out to be similar like my former one.

0 b*tchin: