Monday, November 16, 2009

Dream = Life

Dear bloggie,

They say that dreams are only real as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life? - Long Hair Guy, Waking Life.

I felt like I been dreaming for the past 6 months... Reality seems so fake. Where I was, where I am, where I will be... While I complaint, I admit life been abundance this period for me. I really felt more alive, for good or bad, something was finally happening in my life. My dreaded reflection I planned on Dec is coming soon, I fear I would have to awaken from this reality and set my eyes back into my old reality. Kinda ironic really, when I was in High School I envisioned myself doing something exciting with my life. Yet here I'm now, ravaged by corporatism, ethics, morality, humanity, reality & time.

Is it because I didn't tried hard enough? Is it because I choose to? Or is it my destiny? Hard are answer this question is, but does it even matter now to know the answer?

0 b*tchin: