Monday, November 9, 2009

Before SPM - 2

Dear bloggie,

Continuing my rants on my more youthful days...

I was feeling pretty gloom and all after being banished to 4N, especially when a loser like that no good, lazy slacker, swindling SOB called MFR could even land his class of choice (4M). I mean, imagine the shame! I as his sifu of Slackerism failed to achieve what I wan with minimum effort, yet this stupid disciple everyday slack like siao pre PMR (Play Fifa 99, 2000, etc... I know cause I play against him one) yet score full A's and get his class of choice... Damn tiu!

While my disciple didn't got banish into 4N, another partner in crime of mine (aka Acapan) from Form 3 got banished alongside me. After the royal verdict was announced, I was gathered alongside with 46+ others crazy, nutcase, lunatic inmates (like me) and slowly marched to our new asylum. Our new asylum is located at the pondok building block at the back of the school. It was rumored that our first school building (rumah pondok) once reside here, before being upgraded to this block.

I could still remember the first teacher that enter the class that fateful day. The teacher that founded the "Sains Pertanian" class, the person whom doomed us here for experimental purposes and our "Sains Pertanian" teacher, Mr S (Using abbreviation to hide identity coz got a BIG thing involve him which I will rant about). Remember the 46+ students, only 2 students choose this class by choice? Know how I know this fact? Mr S told us one on our first class. I quote the phrase that Mr S said that day that changed my whole perceptive on "Sains Pertanian":

"Benda pertama biasa orang fikir bila sebut aje Sains Pertanian ialah Sawah Padi, Cangkul, Matahari Panas. Sebenarnya Sains Pertanian ialah satu subjek yang mengajar kita untuk mengaplikasikan ilmu Fizik, Biology, Kimia and Matematik."

Having studied "Sains Pertanian" (heck scored C3 in SPM also), I will testified that this statement is not far off. I give an example, as we know plants need light to grow (or rather do their photosynthesis), how can me maximize plant growth using light? This knowledge ties back to Fizik (Light spectrum and waves, etc). Don't think Sains Pertanian uses Maths? Think again, how can a farmer calculate the amount of fertilizer required for a hectar of land for a particular plant? Biology, ever dissect a chicken's reproduction organs?

So Mr S managed to suckered us into thinking Sains Pertanian is not such a bad subject after all. Moving on, other subject teacher did their routine "Hi, I'm ur teacher as well as worst nightmare". Our class teacher happens to be our History teacher, I can't remember her name but I recall her as a quite open minded malay teacher that had some education from US. Overall most of our subject teachers are okay with exception for our BM teacher, Puan Cik R which sux to the max! Puan N add Maths teacher, our small but rather fun English teacher (Whom called me Specky which a bunch of NOOBS changed into my nickname Spikey), our super high pitched Kimia teacher, our super boring Fizik teacher, our super sienz gah ai sie Moral teacher, our routine Math teacher and finally our sour faced but kind in the inside Bio teacher.

[To be continue when I have mood...]

0 b*tchin: