Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bakau@Run4It

Dear bloggie,

Run 4 It liao... Got no. 301 for my category. Not bad considering came late, start from the back group. My time I was about 77 mins 8 secs, I estimate my official race time should be +5 mins since late start.

Well, starting from the back has it's pros and cons. Cons is really really fell uphill task to motivate urself back into the race since so far behind. Pros is around mid point, I get to cut alot of those ppl that already karput stamina, got the "I cut alot of ppl during this race" feel. Another perks is the chicks category start around 10 mins after batang one, so I get to run with chicks. Hehehe....

Overall I quite happy my run, maybe I'm disillusioned by the fact I get to cut alot of ppl. Also managed to sustain a full 12K non stop run for 1st time ever in a race, except at water station where I walked. Got 2 water station, one infront of KPAC office (around 6K mark) another at around 8-9K mark. Started out with above my normal pace but decided to change to slow pace coz stamina strained. Maintain slow but consistent pace till KPAC, then up one gear till around 2K from finish, had to slow down again coz my feet felt fatigue and stamina started to fade. Somehow managed to tanked the 2K at my normal running pace.

Complaints, got 5. I actually was jogging into the start point after I park my car when one dude tat also running wave to me and ask me to just run no need report in. Tis dude damn keng lor, I see him run uphill and downhill like no rasa. Dunno after the Malay cemetery, no longer see him... Run damn fast. 2nd complain, i while running saw a guy actually trying to kau liu... Walau eh, run also can kau liu, keng lor. Next, I actually think the running route maybe abit not proper plan lor. I seen quite alot of runs, lack proper consideration for the car drivers that use the route. Jam back up till they geram and honk. While I abit tulan with such attitude, I can understand their frustration. Next, since I came late, actually had to park quite far from stadium in Little India. Damn unsecure, when I bla I saw a dude that claim his car mirror got yank and lost his IC, lucky he ran with his wallet. Last, no goodies bag!? Through they somehow manage to secure a Cendol Klang van.

Post-run, saw 2 classmates, Lin Chong and Kai Leng. Lin Chong told me my Setia Alam run certificate still at KPAC office, can got take. Zzz... I thought they say wanna mail to us one. Anyway, not alot of goodies but alot of running application forms. Got 4 forms, all Klang based one. Siao...

Anyway, time for me to fuck off. Need hibernate liao... Ciao.

0 b*tchin: