Sunday, November 8, 2009

Before SPM - 1

Dear bloggie,

Once upon a time ago, when this world was more round, the ozone layer had more layers and I had more hair on my head. I was once a student of the legendary 4N & 5N class in STK (My Secondary School aka Sekolah Tepi Kubur). Confused?

Alrite time out, my secondary school had this stupid class system where there were only 3 classes to choose from for Form 4-5 science stream. Fresh from my PMR 5A failure (Always so near yet so far, UPSR also fell short with 3A), I was confronted with the career choice of 3 classes 4L (Accounting), 4N (Sains Pertanian) or 4M (Lukisan Teknik). Since I see Sains Pertanian with the vision of "Sawah Padi, Cangkul, Matahari Panas" and I sux at drawing, the choice I made was a obvious one. However as u all know, u can't always get wat u want... And in this case my PMR less perfect A's results prevented my from getting my desired class. Instead I was stripped, exiled and banished to 4N, the Sains Pertanian class.

Here the intel on this class:

Name: 4N
Subjects: Bahasa Malaysia Melayu, Bahasa Ingeris, Molan, Matematik, Sejarah, Sains Pertanian, Biology, Fizik, Kimia, Add Maths
Nickname(s): Reject Stock Class, Tanam Kangkung Class
Total Student: 46+
Total Student that choose this class: 2
Total Student's banish to this class: 46+ - 2

Only 2 students enter this class by choice, the rest exiled here due to the fact their result good enuff for science stream but not good enuff for 4L (Cream of the Crop Class) or 4M. I was one of these exiles. Back then I thought my whole life was down the drain, OMGWTF!!! I going to be a petani when I grow up!!! Little did I knew, how deep was this rabbit hole I was going to plunged into...

[To be continue when I have mood...]

0 b*tchin: