Thursday, November 26, 2009

Super Duper Progress

Dear bloggie,

Yay! I accomplish yet another major feat in my life. Just weighted myself on the scale, and guess what...

60kg...
Yupe that's right, 60 mother f*cking kgs!!! Awesome! So RAD! Pawnage! GODLIKE!

Actually 60kg sounds f*ckin familiar... Hey, that's my weight when I started my weight training!? WTF?

Damn depressed with my weight... A few weeks ago, it was like a stable 62.5kg, but it suddenly pummel to 61kg and now 60kg.

Weight Gain : 60kg - 60kg = 0kg
% Progress : 0 / 60 x 100 = 0%

Another achievement from the Monk Slacker, 0% progress... Sometimes I wonder what it all means? To always have good hopes that u can practically fly, then suddenly it gets yank from u and u go pummeling down from the skies.

I did both mid intense training and eat 4-5 meals (with some good source of protein) a day and yet, my muscle shrinks instead of grow. I foresee I'm gonna end 2009 with a shitty note in terms of body building, no 2 pack, no chest, no V shape lats, no guns, no weight gain... Another zero... Kudos

0 b*tchin: