Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gift

Dear bloggie,

A rather odd thought sorta strike me outta no where while I was doing my *business* in the bathroom just awhile ago. Its amazing really the amount of whacky thoughts that *comes* to me have while I'm showering... Sorta like showering is my way of entering a mentally heighten state where my brains sorta just shuts off and becomes an radio antenna dish which enables me to receives random thoughts, ideas, etc that was floating around me. Anyway, my shower session isn't what I wanted to blog about, but u gotta admit the intro for this entry does sound perverted doesn't it (Business = Shower OK).

The rather odd thought is "What kinda gift was I bless?" The gift I'm talking here is in terms of ability. So I do what I enjoy doing when a question like this pops up in my mind, I bounce it around the walls like a ball. It didn't take much effort in my part to come up with the fact I didn't have the gift of hands (drawing, painting, crafting, playing musical instruments, etc), nor the gift of physical (running, football, super human strength, prince charming face, etc), no gift of personality to boot either (godlike social skill, kind heart, faith to god, role model to society, friendly, etc) & quite sure no gift of mind either (IQ 180, photographic memory, fast learning ability, Einstein mustache, etc). So after the reflection upon the question "What gift was I blessed with", I came up with a big zero.

Then it strike me, my gift is the gift of sight. To clear the air abit, when I state sight here, I'm not referring to those ESP, see the future, etc crap. It's sorta like seeing a movie, then some of the scenes in the movie you see with ur sight will impact u and etched itself into a part of ur personality. That what I mean by gift of sight except the things that impact isn't limited to the movie context, but everything we see, smell, hear, listen, touch & feel. The pop songs I used to listen in the 90s, the mesmerizing sight and sound of raindrops I observe when I was still in kindergarden, my flirtation with death recently, me falling of my tricycle, etc. Those thing seen throught my sight is what I meant. Note what I'm talking about is not just the thing I seen but also through my sight. I put emphasis in my sight as 2 ppl might actually see the same thing but how they see through their sight will ultimately come out differently.

Actually now that I think about it, this is a gift we all been blessed/cursed with. I doubt anyone ACTUALLY knows what I'm b*tchin about since after all I'm trying to express something I seen through my sight...

0 b*tchin: