Saturday, November 14, 2009

Run4It Bib and Vest Collection

Dear bloggie,

Damn hard to find the Klang Pacers club in Taman Sri Mewah. Spent 1 hour rounding Andalas area to find the club. I roughly know where it is but no distinct landmark damn hard to find.

Finally find till tulan de, drove home and use Google Map find the club. Returned with a proper map. Turns out, I rounded that area on my earlier search, just failed to find the club coz I looking for Taman Mewah road sign. Instead got road sign is "Jalan Mohd Tahir 8". Main landmark is got Esso and Shell nearby the club. 1st floor of those shop houses, got big banner but can only see when u go into inner road... From big road can't see.

Lucky not alot of people when I go collect bib and vest. Got bib no. A215. and a fugly vest... The color ok la, but the Run4It symbol really screw the vest look. Lucky got L size, else like Adidas KOTR wear M size like wearing Hobbit clothes. Since tomolo I run, no pix of me one... I take one pre run doing V-sign.

0 b*tchin: