Thursday, November 19, 2009

Spam Wager

Dear bloggie,

I'm having a wager with MFR on how many days of spams I post in Facebook would take to trigger a response from a "friend" from my friend list that is not from my monk group. The wager involves a teh tarik, I will be spamming my facebook with philosophical crap, movie scenes and any crappy shit that I could think of that typically won't trigger a response for my "friends" in my friend list for 30 days straight... Think my crap will trigger any response?

Since I will am spamming in Facebook too, I will have some duplicate posts here as well since I spam here on regular basic. Anyway, a duplicate spam that will grace my Facebook wall tomolo today.



From the movie Nana adapted from the manga shoujo Nana, Glamorous Sky jrock song.

Japo Rox !!! Well, the 2 chicks infront of the crowd rox more...

0 b*tchin: