Sunday, June 7, 2009

Bakau@New Balance Setia Alam 11K

Dear bloggie,

Finally, managed to timed my run. Clocked 1:11:35 on the 11K run & was No. 134 outta dunno how many runners. Forgot to do the godlike rocker pose at the finish line, Syit!!! Will probably have a pix of me 1/2 dead crossing the finish line instead.

Saw Jilong (Run 11K) again at the starting line, then after the race saw Lin Chong (Run 1/2 Marathon). Alot of chicks running was horny, arousing, wet and sweaty... damn sexy la, the vest loose loose, white color somemore... When sweat practically become transparent... But atlast, all also wear sport bra, so nothing to see... Uh, balik rumah tutup gerai lor...

I think I started of quite well for the first 5K, I guess I hit the 5K mark in under 30 min by tailing behind an uncle. Then around 8K, my stamina went to holland. Breathing problem, very ravaged, hard to run. End up, walking for around 10-15 minutes, really affected my time. Lost the uncle here, so change tail a kwai lou and his son instead. Lost them around at the final 1-2K, breathing really susah. Last 1K tail another runner, Indian uncle. Managed to maintain his pace (steady joggin pace) to the end, finish just behind him. Forgot I wanted todo the Rocker pose at finish line, the camera person already snap my photo... Zzz... Overall, several hilly part of the route (especially the flyovers) caught me by surprise. Didn't train hill for quite some time, so very challenging. Maintain same strategy for hill, small steps at higher turnover. Running downhill meanwhile, run slowly, try to reduce the braking effect so leg dun take too much damage. Too bad, no chase butt tis time coz focus on clocking a good finish, just zoom pass a few chicks... Abit regret now...

Mix reaction on my timing, part of me happy coz I managed to clock 1:11:35 but another disappointed coz failed to even clock 1 hour. Yea, also know I finish No.134 in the 11K, no bad for an old timer noes? Dunno how many 11K runner but my bib no. was 365, so at least got 365 or more runners, should be average la.

Finally, a pix of me putting out some gas on my achievement to end tis blog entry....LOL

3 b*tchin:

Weird Dan said...

Excellent

I shall try time my run the next time. I am getting a simple petaling street watch and using it as timer..
Let's see how I do this circuit run this saturday night

Kyuzo said...

Saturday nite run? Wat run izt tat?

Weird Dan said...

http://pm1.blogspot.com/2009/05/der-pacemakers-circuit-run-3-r.html

This is the saturday night run I am talking about