Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just Crap

Dear bloggie,

Awhile ago, MFR fired tis question at me via msn...

chris said:
ur near death experience
got change u?

I actually wanted to blog about tis for quite sometime but my "bloggin" juice just was quite low lately so I didn't. But since MFR asked...

My reply is: It probably changed me as much as your soul searching Euro backpack vacation changed you.

For starters, I'm one car poorer. Soon to be another car poorer when I need sell my @$$ to the bank to get a loan for a new car. My insurance record is busted. I'd get heart attack whenever I see a speeding car on my tail. I avoid driving at late night like a plague. So physically and mentally, ya... I changed....

But that not the question you're really asking right. The change you're asking is does death change my perceptive on life? I'll be honest, my answer is a NO. How I live my life is no different than I was before the accident. Some minor changes here and there but no major change. Life goes on.

One minor thing that changed is my perceptive of my existence. I believe that everyone exists for a reason in this world/universe/watever, good or bad. I could have easily kick the bucket but I didn't. This lead me into believing I still exists and can b*tch bout this in this blog because I have a reason to exist, it's just not my time to realized my reason yet.

And I'm also eligible to use cool phrase "I even cheated death once, so what else in life I can't overcome?"

0 b*tchin: