Friday, June 12, 2009

Football 101: Recipe for success... 80 Million Pound

Dear bloggie,

Before I start my rant, I would like to acknowledge I'm a hypocrite... So with that outta my chest...

WTF!? 80 million pounds.... Wat has football degenerated into? So many people in our world dying due to starvation, getting no education due to poverty, slaving for a daily meal, etc... And 80 million pounds like tat *snap*... And some people even support Real Madrid actions. Really sickening... People say our world have problem with lack of resources, I say we have BIG f8cked up problem with resource allocation instead.

I hope Real performs badly next season and goes into bankruptcy. Maybe then, these nutcases (Ya, sori MFR... Ur Chelsea dumb@$$ owner also fall into this category) that think they can buy success will think twice before slashing out their cheque for tis kind crap...

0 b*tchin: