Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Losing another thing...

Dear bloggie,

I keep losing things lately...

My financial stability is now unstable, but odd is how I come to accept it. As if I feel happy I can end this particular project. A year handling this project, from a simple straight forward web application to the monster it has grown to now, that even it's programmer find hard to love.

A part of me actually felt relieve I can let go of this project (actually, forced to let go but watever), coz I didn't plan for this part time freelance project to expand to tis magnitude. Sure the moolah is nice, but the complexity also multiply several folds... sms, 3rd party pos, new bonuses and the f*ckin payment gateway...

With the end of this project, it maybe time for me to hit the slave market again...

Anyway, on happier note to things, been invited to be "heng tai" to an old college fren wedding. My gang of college mates already set tis Fri go Nilai for bachelor party and stay overnite there, then next day laid siege on bride's house & then wedding dinner... I have mixed emotions whether or not I wan to experience being a "heng tai" or not. Sure kena buli teruk by the bride "chee mui" one but apart of me wants to experience tis. Plus part of me is still afraid of hitting the road again (Panic when see car speeding from behind) and there's the 11K run tis Sunday. Am I even fit to run? Which should I go, and which should I skip?

0 b*tchin: