Thursday, June 25, 2009

FF: Body Balance

Dear bloggie,

Went for my 3rd class in Fitness First today. Gracing my menu today was Body Balance.

When I reached there, I went to kap kap around the studio first. I was like "WTF!?", when I saw onli got female in the studio. I was teetering between should "I go in?" or "Should I forget it and jump into the treadmill instead?". Before I knew it, the leng lui instructor already open the studio door and a blur moment ensue, next thing I know I was already in the studio with the yoga mat -_-'.

Not much people attending this late afternoon class, can count with hand. Then the instructor started talking bout 2-3 moves that will be doing later, not so sure the move is called wat though. After that, start lor. Alot of slow stretching moves, really stretch legs, hands, chest, core, back, etc... Not long after start, got another male masuk also, I sorta abit relief.

Since I first time see alot of the moves, have quite a hard time to mimic them. Lucky since the pace is not too fast one but rather maintain the pose long one, do wrong de can still got chance to correct it by quickly glancing over to see how other ppl do that pose. Half way through, my legs started to fatigue. I can run for 1 hour with no rasa of fatigue in my leg but not yet 30 minutes already fatigue in this class. Have hard time maintaining the leg position for the poses. Also I thought since all slow move, shouldn't sweat mah, mana tau sweat like gila. Must remember to bring towel next time de.

I really like the move where u cross u feet while lying down on the floor one. Target the abs if I heard the instructor correctly. Starting quite fun to do, but after doing quite a number of reps, wah really feel fatigue on the legs (cross feet 8 times for 1 rep) and the abs (need maintain leg from floor and need pull your upper body from shoulder up at end of each rep). The class ended with sort of a cool down where u just lying on the mat like dead people. The instructor dunno said a few things here (I think breathing control or body relax thing), but I was already in lalaland at that moment. Just glad to be able to laid there and no need stretch anything. Laid on the mat for quite some time till body relax again. Then the class ended after a brief meditation. Everyone close eye to enter like a mystical, zen-like, heighten senses trance state but I was like looking around, thinking wtf todo.

Overall definitely better experience than my 2 earlier classes. My body now feels very song, I meant after pulling ur body like a rubber bend then u release it, the tension all gone from ur body sure song la. Damage include my twisted right arm, probably will heal in 1-2 days. Currently no feel any soreness in body, dunno tomolo will sore like sh*t ar not. Will probably definitely go again next week for round 2.

0 b*tchin: