Wednesday, June 10, 2009

English Pass Mandatory

Dear bloggie,

I'm unable to comprehend the fuss on this issue. Our education system have long been a subject of my mockery (especially since I dun excel in that system), but when they mean pass here WTF they mean? C? C+? C-? P7? P8? P8+? I'm one of those people whom didn't get "Credit" in my BM for my SPM hence my more sarcastic nature towards things like this. First of all, we should evaluate wtf is being teach in English now days before making such decision. My time, in BM we learn things like syair, sajak, pantun and all kind of bombastic BM words that I doubt I'd ever used since I ended SPM. Hence my attitude of "Why do I even need to get credit in BM?". I mean, all the exam papers done are in BM cept English, if I'm so retarded in BM till can't get credit... Why can I still pass (heck score in some) still? If a physics teacher is able to comprehend my essay written in BM on how gravity works on something been thrown off the roof, am I still considered a retard in BM? Or do I need to write that essay in syair form to proved my skill in BM? Then I concede I fail la...

Personally I agree English should be regarded as an important subject, but I'm just pessimistic on making English Pass mandatory since I understand the idea is good, but implementation by our govt is usually a f8ckin funny jokes most of the times. Don't believe me? Take a look at our National Service... Good Idea, Bad implementation. Look at the problem it caused that solved. Dare anyone say our youths are much better morally that before this crap was implemented? All I see is "most" of our youths getting drag 1-2 years to graduate.

Now we are even having a dial up contest to decided should English be make "Mandatory Pass". What is tis? Malaysia Idol ar? While they are at it why don't they include vote "VOTE ENG MANDA to XXX" too. Getting public opinion is important but shouldn't these people be the one doing the R&D on the pros and cons themselves? Or is tis another "please the public" farce?

I'm quite happy I outta the limbo, as the education minister keeps changing their feed so many times... As if changing things will yield result next year. Malay to English, Subject Cap, A+- grading system, etc... Wat a mess...

0 b*tchin: