Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bolehland

Dear bloggie,

I am left in utter disgust at our "Bolehland". Yesterday while making the police report, I was informed that I might be "saman" for damaging the divider at Kesas toll.

Wow!!!

To think I have lost my car, wallet and nearly my life... Now I may have to pay saman somemore...

Then when they ask for information bout who ram me, I told them I not sure... They straight tutup case. No ask like anything u might remember bout the culprit car, maybe small car, big car, remember car color atleast, etc... Takada... (I know I can't remember any of those information cept the culprit car bumper was big and white, but for them to skip all this questions...) I describe the car accident briefly onli, they dun even ask me to elaborate. From their attitude, I feel more like a someone who came to report crashing his car due to his own fault rather than a victim of a hit and run crime.

If this is the manner of how they do their follow up investigation, I HIGHLY doubt the culprit will be caught. Also when they asked me to verify my report and I added they left out my friend was also in the car, they asked me to give my friend details so I phone my friend for his IC and etc, but the police asked me if he was injured, I say no, they say then no need add into report. I was like WTF!? Witness also no need put if not injured? Accident injury is very hard to predict one, how u know he outside no injured but internally injured, and a few days later onli problem appear? Then wat? Onli you will put in ur report ar?

Then they were not willing to release report until they see the car. My toll trucker guys somemore on accident want fast fast sign then after work slow slow type (If u happen to have accident, get a toll trucker that u know, alot of conman out there). My friend told me Kesas people also got take photo of my car after accident. I was wondering what kinda database system the police have one? I'm quite sure Kesas people got make police report also one. Can't perform search cross reference from other reports?

Malaysia Boleh la...

0 b*tchin: