Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bakau Fitslacker W / W Post

Dear bloggie,

Cool catch title eh, "Bakau Fitslacker W / W Post" (Tribute to Kamen Rider W)...

Ok, so why am I bloggin a fitness entry at 3.48 am? Coz my leg body are aching like crap. I have probably built up stamina to endure a 1 hour class but today yesterday, I joined 2 classes at a go, hence making it a 2 hour tango...

I never imagine my leg would ache like tis just by doing *skating* exercises on doughnuts!? Ok, they weren't real doughnuts, the instructor just call em so, actually are small plastic weights (1 kg ones) u put on the barbell for Bodypump. F*CK, I thought I been through the worst with the damn Fitball, but imagine balancing urself from a 1 leg bridge position with one leg on top of this slippery doughnut for a count of 5... Diu, probably need 2 days to recover I suspect.

Ok, since it won't be a "W" post if I dun run my b*tch mouth fingers on 2 things, here's another thing I wanna rant on...



HOW F*CKING FREAKING COOL IS TIS!!! From Mamam, GYM, Coffee Bar, Massage to even a f*ckin sleeping pod!? (Too bad no hooker service though) Nia seng, I request DEMAND Google come open one branch somewhere nearby Klang now!!!

HELLO GOOGLE, I KNOW U CAN SEE TIS. I KNOW UR SEARCH ENGINE SPY ON EVERY PIECE OF CRAP IN DA INTERNET SO U CAN SECRETLY RULE THE WORLD. SO I'M TELLING YA, OPEN A BRANCH AT KLANG OR I'LL SPILL DA BEANS!

KNN, I willing to slave for ur company even though my qualification qualifies me to be a sleeping pod cleaner for ur company...

0 b*tchin: