Friday, October 9, 2009

Centro 2009 Run

Dear bloggie,

The 6K run is just tis weekend...

Went to collect my bib and t-shirt today... Tis sunday, will have alot of ppl wearing gold at centro, dunno police will come tangkap ar not. Anyway, seems like alot of ALC college (An accounting college in Klang with ALOT of gals student one) gals volunteer for this event, one of these young chicks even ask tis uncle (aka me) to join another charity run (7K or 5K) at Klang Jaya... Wanted to say "Hey mui mui chai, Uncle & u go *marathon* till u sweat like siao wan ar?"...

Maybe I will join, just to go submit the form at ALC college itself... Anyway, *Ahem* Moving back to the Centro Run event, the T I got suprisingly pretty good quality (definitely worth it since reg fee is onli RM20). The T design is simple and clean but the gold color theme abit too "Selangor" for my taste but heck atleast dun hav one BIG "New Balance" sign infront of the T. My next lottery no. is 504... Also signup for New Balance Klang Run4It3 (12K run), a quite expensive RM 30 reg fee (Early birds RM25, I missed out on tis by 1 day, tiu)...

Unrelated to Centro 2009, I also injured my right elbow trying during pullups workout... *Sigh*, The injuries just keep piling up... Signs my body maybe already going downhill de...

0 b*tchin: