Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ultrasound Scan

Dear bloggie,

Ever wondered how it feels like when those pregnant ladies all go for an ultrasound scan to see the parasite in their belly. Yesterday I had the chance to experience it.

I been having problem with it for a week and it's starting to REALLY annoy me as it would suddenly come and go. After some advice from MFR (who is already pro old leg at tis), I decided it's best I go for a checkup.

So, there I was with the Doctor. The Doctor ask me some background information, what's the problem, what I work as, what kinda activity I do, when it started? etc... Anyway after doing some checkup on the problem area, he told me probably need do ultrasound scan. So ok, I say do it lor. He then use a marker pen to mark the problem area, a few small x, where he gonna scan on later. I then was ask to lay down on top the bed and had to grab the handles on upper sides of the bed with my 2 hands. The nurse then put a plastic paper and the doctor started to apply the gel thing on the problem area. Now for all batang out there, since u may not have chance experience such thing since u won't get pregnant one, just FYI tis gel is COLD and very sticky one. Then the doctor put the scan device and scan lor. Scan a few areas, he then point to me in the monitor screen the area of problem. That's a grade 1... I see the screen, WTF! Can see black and white onli... He then ask me to sit back to chair so he can explain the treatment. I ask him how long? He say 2-4 weeks, sometimes 6 weeks.

Anyway the doctor printout the scan as souvenir for me, here it is...


(Tore my right triceps muscle near my elbow, just a grade 1 tear. Tear at red circle above)

So the ending for tis little story is that I been banned from weights for atleast 4 weeks (Any workout that involves my right triceps), and I suckered a bunch of blog reader into thinking watever they think I'm having for requiring to do a ultrascan... Also will be extending my monking period to another 4 weeks to cut cost to cover for the RM180 damage tis ultrascan done to me... How cool is tat, need to monk and got nothing todo while monking period also, FUCK!

0 b*tchin: