Saturday, October 17, 2009

FF:Body Combat

Dear bloggie,

After weeks and weeks of prostrating, I finally got a taste of body combat class. Again, almost didn't join tis class since very packed and suke look like tak mau masuk, but I somehow managed to gather my ping pong balls to walk into the class filled with people doing kungfu all over. Suke follow suit. After a few minutes, the instructor was throwing jargon terms all over... Jab, Cross, Uppercut, etc... I was like blur, so I do wat I learn works best in such scenario, find someone nearby (in line of sight) that looks like he know wat he is doing and copycat him... While I was throwing weak punches and kicks, Suke meanwhile was like REALLY into it...

Someone call the bomba, Suke's on fire!

For the sake of my self preservation, I had to distanced myself abit from him so I don't get injured by his fury of punches and kicks. Quite fun actually the class, for some moments I really felt like I was bashing an invisible foe yet again at some times I felt more like I was dancing rather than doing combat (Especially when doing the spinning-hand-boxing move). But I notice some ppl in the class was REALLY into it, throwing punch and kicks in gaya. While suke was like a hyperactive monkey doing Street Fighter moves, I'm quite certain I looked like a slacker throwing a punch and kick (Lazy punch n kick).

Mostly do combat moves at a specific pattern, like Jab, Cross, Jab, Cross, Uppercut, Uppercut (Manage to remember tis combo onli). Almost at the end was some conditioning where did some abs crunches and pushups. Ended with some stretching, the only part I was really comfortable with, since alot of the moves also balance class I do before de one.

After class, suke contine his MEAN streak by purchasing a OSIM massager from a leng lui sales promoter (Priced RM400+). Man, really on form tis baboon...

0 b*tchin: