Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bakau@Centro Run 2009

Dear bloggie,

MOTHERFUCKER! TIU NIA SENG! KHAN NI NEH! PUNDEK! BAKA! BANGSAT!

Came out short 3 minutes from my 30 minutes goals for this run. Clock a f*ckin 33 min 18 sec time, damn tulan ar... Also ranked no. 200+... for my category. Ran a faster pace at start, reach the water station (3K mark) around 19 mins+, then pick up pace again till 25 minutes+... Depleted gas at that point (Me thinky think at 4-5K mark) and had to take 2 short walking breaks, each costing me 1 min. Syit...

Overall a flat course, just noticed 1 not so steep hill near the end. 5 min 34 sec perkm is actually a good time for me since I usually am unable to sustain such a pace for more than 2-3K but my stamina clearly still need work...

The next 12K run dunno how liao lar, 6K also can't run non-stop... 1 month time, I doubt enuff time to up my stamina to that level.

Oh ya, almost forgot, the goodie bag really good. Alot of freebies voucher (Useable onli at Centro though). Also no chance chase butt tis time since men open started first... Alot of mui mui chai somemore very eye catching especially the upper body *Sigh* (Gold color T mah tat y eye catching, u thinking wat wor?)

It's won't be proper for me to end tis blog entry on a run without my Victory pose, hence...

0 b*tchin: