Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Dinner with Andre

Dear bloggie,



MFR asked me to d/l tis film, but with the comfort of Youtube at the edge of my browser icon, I watch it on Youtube instead...

So far I can only summarize this movie as:

"The electric blanket is giving u a comfort that just separates you from reality in a very direct way."

The movie in short talks (I really meant "talks" here) mainly on how disconnected some of us are from our life. Sorta like how we live life on auto pilot or on a trance mode. How goals can make u focus too much on achieving em, we lose touch with reality. How comfort make us oblivious to reality. How we human race are slowly turning into robots... The conflict view of what reality is for each of us... Science vs the greater force... Purpose...

One f*cking bizarre conversation, even for my standards...

Yet again, MFR and I had such level of bizarre conversation over MSN too... Maybe we can film it too, and name it "My MSN Chat with MFR".

0 b*tchin: