Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wild Wild Road

Dear bloggie,

I would like to b*tch bout one issue I find getting really serious. I noticed that there is a sharp incline in the level of sohainess in the road these few years. Being someone whom used to drive up and down an average 80km a day, I have to say it's getting more and more wilder in the roads especially in the highways.

First of all, I think alot of drivers nowdays are really extremist, either falling under the "hare" or "turtle" in their style of driving. Hence, it's often hard for me to pick a lane in the highway to drive as the these drivers dun play by the slow at left, fast at right lane rule. However the type that piss me off the most is the turtle pretending to be hare type. You usually see these @$$holes at junctions, traffic lights, etc where these bastards will do a fast n dangerous cut infront of ur car becoz they unwilling to wait for a car to give them chance. Then after the stunt, in a straight road they will drive like turtle infront of u, slowing down the whole lane to his turtle pace, CB! Wanna drive slow why even bother do so aggressive cut to begin with?

Next, the lack of IQ in the road drivers. Really, I sometimes dunno how these punks pass their driving test. No signal, Sleeping infront of traffic light (Ever wonder why traffic light green de still no movement till red light?), Wrong signal (Turn left hit right signal), Super slow turn, SMSing while driving, etc... I understand we sometimes might forget and commit this acts, but my fury is directed towards those whom do tis acts consciously.

3rd, Mat Rempit. Seriously, these guys are a menace. Zooming here and there between cars without consideration that the car might suddenly turn or move. It's bad enuff they dun care bout their life, but to expect drivers to care for their life, these f*ckin f*ckers really deserve to be ram down (Seen before these retards zoom pass car that already signal de, then raise his arm in fury coz the car almost knock him down, sendiri salah maki orang pulak, pukimak betul!). The greatest stunt however belongs to an incident I witness where the motorist rammed into a bus, I repeat... MOTORIST RAM INTO BUS, not bus into motorist... Godlike! Remember all those ads that used to appear on tv saying "Most accidents are not the fault of the motorist", ever wonder why no longer appear on tv? I rest my case.

Having almost being killed in the wild wild road myself, I come to develop some habits (or rather phobia) when I'm driving. I go to great length to avoid these things in the road: "Sport car", "Car modify to look like sport car", "White light car", "Big car like Landrover, etc". Whenever I see these from my car mirror zooming from afar, I will try to get outta the lane into the left lane beside me as fast as I can. Sometimes I wish I drive a lorry or monster truck, so when these monkey pull a stunt infront of me (or behind me), I can hit my pedal and *Squish* their car with these monkeys inside...

0 b*tchin: