Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dreams

Dear bloggie,

They say weak man view dreams as a omen, while the strong regard it as some form of their inner most desire.

I'd wonder what dreams really are... Chemical reaction of the neurons in our brain? Some greater being trying to communicate with us? A randomly fabricated memory based on our memories? A moment of enlightenment? A moment of heighten awareness where we really awaken from the real dream? A reflection of our true self? Or our true self trying to communicate with us?

Just woke up from the most bizarre dream. So bizarre I can't remember the dream in full... But somehow, the last few moments in my dream left a strong impression in me that I couldn't forget it when I woke up. I recall while my senses will sorta voided in the dream, wat taken me by suprise in this dream is my emotions that I felt, I could actually feel real emotions... The sadness, the sense of ironic, the sense of urgency, the joy, the angst. And that stir the shit outta me when I woke up...

Wat was my dream about? Suffice to say it's about:

How sometimes we are fate's b*tch,
How sometimes fate like to play us on a string like we're puppets in a puppet play,
How sometimes fate like to play the ironic plays most of the time,
How sometimes life feels like taking a goddamn train ride,
How sometimes the people around us now are just like the random passengers in the train ride,
How sometimes these people will become close to us during the ride,
How sometimes these people have different train stop destination,
How sometimes we will inevitably separate with these people when we need to change trains to reach our different destinations,
How sometimes life is like a dream...

No, no, no... I didn't have a dream like "Before Sunrise" where I shag a French babe I met on the train, heck I dun recall any part of my dream being staged on the train... I just remembered it ended at the train transit station, yet again maybe it started there...

Talking bout start and end, me thinky think tis is a RnR way to end tis entry:

0 b*tchin: