Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Amazingly Annoying Amazing Review on The Amazing Spiderman

Dear bloggie,

Ok, forked up an AMAZING Rm17 to watch this on 3D... AMAZING Mixed bag of emotions on this movie...

Here are my AMAZING thoughts on it. (I do con 1st then pro since most people do the opposite which can be so AMAZING boring)

Cons:
  • The Lizard/Dr Connor/Cicakman is too 2D. Lack motivation and conviction (Unless u count want to achieve perfection as one). I would have prefer they stick to the original character bio, where it was more like a Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde kind of persona, while would be less original but at least the character will have different angle to flesh. Wouldn't hurt to bring in the Dr Connor's wife and son into the picture as well (but yet again it might confuse the whole plot). And the lizard head just can't accept la... Really look's like lizard with a d*ckhead.
  • Story flow not smooth. Probably just me, but I feel some transition of scenes abit akward. Especially the scene where Uncle Ben gets offed. Feel's a bit too forced that scene.
  • Spider suit. The mask's neck part too loose? Looks so not spiderman when he was sitting atop a high building and looking down with a big bulge in the neck.
  • Parker the genius? Yeah, yeah, they put scene where he could understand the decay formulae and he make the web slinger... But did they make him look like a science genius in school? Nay...
  • F*ckin injury near final fight scene. I wished they would just allow Spidey to go full strength against the lizard for the epic battle instead of a limping Spidey that leg injury suddenly healed while fighting the lizard. Epic battle = both sides at full strength!

Pros:
  • Fight scene way way better than Spiderman 3. Love some scene where lizard and spidey fought crawling up and down. Also Spidey utilizes his web shots and brains more, which is usually how the comic Spidey fights.
  • Darker story feel. No "Aunt May, is she an angel?" crapz.
  • Decent acting from Andrew and Emma. Yes! Sorry, Tobey looks too much like Jay Chou, and Kirsten's too fat as MJ...
  • Spidey makes joke. Ok, this is a hit and miss afair. Some jokes are ok, while other are lame.
  • Spider suit. Ok, I know I b*tch bout tis being a con, but not all thing are black or white noes? I like how they revamp it to the less bulky built to the more long and slimmer built.

Overall, ok movie... I sorta feel it's similar like Batman begins. A ok reboot, but not AMAZING... The fight scene are great/AMAZING but the movie mainly suffers from the lack of decent/AMAZING villain. If I were to compare, I would say this movie beats Spiderman 1 and 3 but falls short to Spiderman 2 (mainly due to the solid/AMAZING performance of Dr Oct). The Amazing Spiderman 2, will I go see it in a few more year time? Yes... but will I pay for 3D... Nay

Did I AMAZINGly annoyed you with the overusage of AMAZING in this AMAZING review on The AMAZING Spiderman? I sure hope the answer is an AMAZING Yes... LOL

0 b*tchin: