Saturday, July 14, 2012

Cold feet

Dear bloggie,

As I inquire/rnd more and more information on pilates certification (not to mention, signup for workshop on a moment of wimp of a maniac), the doubt in myself grows...

What if I just not gud enuff? Can I actually open my gold mouth to instruct!? Do I have enuff willpower to see tis to the end? Can I can resist "correcting" when teaching a babelicious chick?

It's hard to make a definite decision if I wan to do the course or not... Do I jump in head 1st or wait it out 3 months to built up confidence before sinking my teeth into it? >_<

Anyway, attended my 1st pilates class at the studio where I'll be doing my certification (if I decide to do it)... Quite small studio, is modify from shop lot one. Basic things are there... Washroom, shower room, locker, changing room, pantry... 1st class, 3 students onli (Including me), 2 batang & 1 lubang... The instructor did a 1/2 normal mat + 1/2 fitball in class today. Incase u wondering wtf is a fitball, this below is da fitball:



Do note it's fitball and not fitballs

So, my thoughts after my 1st class here...

Pros:
1. Class ok la. Instruction, cues, correction are there.

Cons:
1. 1 gal student onli, DIIIIIIUUUUUUUUU!!!
2. Abs still got gas in da tank
3. Quite normal class compared to my sifu's class (Lack distinct flavor my think, if tat make any sense. Sorta like a "special" thing in this class tat will make u remember tis class)
4. Parking RM4 for 1 hour+!!! Niaseng WTF!?
5. Very little people feel compared to gym

5 - 1... Hopefully next week some of cons will turn to pros... Mainly I not so like when too little people come workout. Too much also no fun, but 3 people really not so motivating (exception if 2 are f*ckin hot babes)... Since 1st class and 2 are newcomer (including me) so instructor didn't really push yet, next week or following hopefully start cracking the whip..

0 b*tchin: