Saturday, July 7, 2012

Decisions decisions...

Dear bloggie,

Yikes... I initially wanted to go for certification for pilates but it seems the path to a damn cert is not so straight forward... :(

I was advised to go for the IMP (Intense Mat Plus) certification 1st, but since I pretty much have 0 experience in teaching any fitness/movement, I need to meet some prerequisite for this course. Have to attend 2 workshop to learn some theory thingy, I suspect is to learn biology (human body, muscle, etc) and posture stuff. Another requirement is 30+ hours of pilates class, I probably attended 2 years = 2 x 4 x 12 = 90+ classes. But was advise to perhaps go for some classes at the center as the center instructor are have this cert so can roughly know what to expect (Not to mention, probably to assess my skill cukup makan to get the cert).

Problem is, I already signup for reformer classes in another pilates studio. Plus my fitness first gym membership, I dun think I can afford to signup for this as well. Besides this studio is in Bukit Damansara... :(

So I have to make some decisions... If I want to do this, I must be really committed to see it go thru. Won't be a easy process I predict, traveling up and down to the studio, studying for the workshop/course and $$$ (really need to monk up to save expenses)...

The workshop is on 3-4 August, and the course is on the 21-24 and 27-30 August. Probably need to fork out around 6K... >_< My plan for the moment is probably to take the workshop and do the classes 1st. The certification probably I need to take the next one, which I think is on November. I think I need to build some confidence before going for the big one... As for cost, probably need to stop my current pilates studio after it's finish to fund attending the class there instead...

Damn fag mafan... Even my collegue degree not tis complicated...

But as usual, the 1st step is always the hardest...

0 b*tchin: