Saturday, July 7, 2012

The Lonely man

Dear bloggie,

A searching on how to spell "Jekyll" for my last blog entry lead me to wiki where it linked to "The Hulk" where it lead to this...



Yea, the ending theme song for the tv series The Incredible Hulk in the 80's. I can still remember this song cause of the sad and lonely feel it conveys... Recall watching this sh*t with my aunty when I was VERY young, I think there was some crossover which feature Thor and the Daredevil with da hulk... Probably scene that I recall most was the death of the hulk where the hulk fell from a aeroplane in the sky and actually died!? The last conversation that banner mutter to a chick was like:

Chick: We could blablabla be together blablabla and free...
Banner: I'm free... [karput]
[Depressing music starts playing. The whole scene is dark nite with exception of a helicopter light flashing on the fragile body/corpse of Banner, while the camera slowly zooms away]

Sort left an impression on me that scene...



Just skip to 1:44... Quite bad vid but can't find any other in youtube.

0 b*tchin: