Friday, October 29, 2010

Almost had a Sode

Dear bloggie,

As my entry title said,

Almost had a sode, short for episode. Was blasting my traps with a upper back row machine. Completed my 10 reps and was resting. Catching my breath, when suddenly I just felt like an alarm went off in my body. Then the next breath I take, my head went dizzy and light headed. I try to keep composure and dragged myself to the couch. I rested on the couch, my body was cold and sense of balance was haywire.

I sat there for a good 10 minutes, trying to figure out wtf is going on with me.

Eaten - Check
Over train - Had a rather hard session the day before
Heatstroke - Highly possible, walked in the hot sun for 10+ minutes today
Fatigue - Maybe
Overwork (at work) - Slack whole day yesterday
Low sugar in blood - No idea
Heartbroken - Yes
Stress - Maybe
Blew a blood vessel driving home - Highly possible

After the breather, I went to the toilet bowl and sat there for another 5 minutes, while leaning my head on the side wall. I felt drained, like no energy at all for that period of time. After my short rest in the toilet seat, my body just went back normal but a slight drop in energy. Manage to still endure a balance class.

This is the 2nd time in my life, I felt such thing. Another was way way back when I was like 10-11 years old when I really just drop like a fly in school. Same symptoms, breath for air, head giddy and body just went karput but mind was still awake. A bit alarmed with my run this weekend and another BIGGER run in 3 weeks time. Hope it's just over exhaustion or maybe dehydration.

So here I was, sitting here with a broken body. Neck pain (Sitting posture in office I suspect), sore chest and triceps, right knee discomfort (Screw up during leg press, lesson: never let emotions dictate ur workout) & the ball of my feet a bit sore (run hill or shoe problem?). When a old college mate msned me. A boss of his own business now. I dunno how many times I heard such thing already. Being someone that auto cast "reflect", I just can't help wondering la... Why I just didn't kick the damn bucket back then. I'm not ungrateful or etc on having a extension on my life but what is the purpose? Is there a bloody purpose? Or izt I the bloody idiot that's doing nothing outta my life sitting for the sun and moon to fall into my lap?

0 b*tchin: