Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Toothache

Dear bloggie,

They say pain is the only real thing that makes know your alive. I feel damn alive right now as I'm having toothache at my last most back teeth... F*CK! Not to mention my throat seem to be injured somehow...

I FEEL F*CKIN PAIN!! I FEEL F*CKIN ALIVE!!

LOL, anyway my short holiday is over, *Sigh*... Been slacking pair programming on these 2-3 days on this short RnD sprint. Practically watch my 2 collegues explore another dept team coding to do a particular something. I always wanted to say tis "OMG! I finally seen a Java Serialize Object!" Like usual, I understand the code, but not the domain logic of doing the thingy. Sux...

One other note, my spending skyrocket quite badly this month... So many things broke down. Maybe sign, I'm next to break down too. My "Protein Powder Supply has exhausted", hence I need fork out a hefty RM226 (price rise, >_<) for a resupply. Got myself French Vanilla Creme flavor and get freebies, a ON (Optimum Nutrition) shaker. My trusty 2-3 years old Nike shoes also broken down, the sole piece of my shoe just feel out... Imagine me in my office with a shoe on one side with a sole, a rather funny sight I tell u. But lucky I lone ranger, no one notice one... I dunno if I should be happy or sad on this though... Ok, so I forked up more $$$ for another new pair a jogging shoes, this time around I decided to go for a New Balance one. Got myself these:



Seem like a entry level shoes... Already damaged my wallet by RM200... All the nice ones are worth atleast RM280+. Being the cincai person, I actually bought myself em a size too smaller. Since I wore them like just once for a hour only, I decided to try to exchange them for a size bigger. Lucky they allow it, they bought me a size bigger to try first. But they bought the wrong model, a almost same design one but the color mix was white + red + black and the black laces, Wow! If there is such thing as "shoe love" in my monkepedia, I feel in love with this model. But u know me, always the KCKL guy... Didn't consider asking if I can fork out extra $$$ to exchanging my current cheap pair for those (Just crossed my mind when I balik home de). Anyway, my current new shoe seem to have less cushioning on the feet compared to my Nikey one. I test run it once already, hill running... Seems no pain in feet for now. But still need some time to break this shoe...

Also bought myself new extra plates to workout. Extra 5kg x 2 worth RM 98 from Fitness Concept. I wanted to buy em already for a couple of months, ok for alot of months ago but keep NATOing. I finally bought them when I was f*ckin depressed the other day, and wanted to booze the other day. It was a really tough, fighting the urge to booze but I somehow managed to do that by diverting my focus to buying these plates... Quite pathetic noes...

Ugh, I hate visits to the dentist. Think gonna end up with ALOT of pain. But the toothache seem to be increasing. Better go today. T_T

2010 is coming to a end soon, left 2-3 months on the calendar. The cycle of depression is typically most peak at the end of the year (for losers), when one's is forced to look back on what they done in a year time. I embracing myself for another downhill.

0 b*tchin: