Monday, October 4, 2010

My lunch with a Pussy

Dear bloggie,

I sat alone today at a empty table... Having droven to this random mamak stall which is located several km from my office. I just feel depressed, really depressed... Not really sure of the reason, maybe I'm sick of it all or maybe I just plain sick of myself. I dunno...

So here I was, chewing on tis piece of chicken, when a cat came under my chair. I ignore it. But it just sat on my left. I look at it. It was staring right at me. My mind starts to create this illusion it was talking to me via telepathy.

"I'm hungry, throw me some food will ya." I tried to ignore it, but when I look back at it, it was still staring at me. I threw it a small piece of my chicken. It chew on it, and I resume my lonely lunch. A few more bites of my lunch, I look at the pussy cat. It was again staring at me, probably hoping I would feed it again. I look at my table which I occupy alone. I threw it another small piece of meat. So this would repeat itself a couple of times. Till I finally ran out of meat. I caress the pussy's head, feeling it's comfy fur and with a decided to "Shoo" it. It just sat there ignoring my "Shoo" still looking a me with those eyes, hoping I would throw it something to eat. But my plate was empty, only left with some fattening chicken skin. I thought of feeding the skin to it, but decided against it. So I went on to sip my coffee.

A couple of minutes passed, and the pussy was still staring at me. I ignored it, and when my coffee cup was almost 3/4 empty, the cat caught on I wasn't going to feed it anymore, so it walked away. I felt a strange moment of loneliness perhaps... I was alone at the table again. I pondered upon the rather strange lunch I had with the cat, and I felt as if I just finished a transaction with a hooker. With a hooker, one pays cash for company. With this pussy, I paid some piece of chicken for it's company. I know, it's such a f*cked up thought.... but that's what was going through my mind at that moment.

I'd stared back blankly at my coffee cup and continue sipping my coffee, realizing the reality I have to re confront again... I'm not sure if I can endure this anymore, not sure if there is any reason for me to continue...

0 b*tchin: