Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Bad day

Dear bloggie,

I somehow knew when I woke up today too early this morning, I had a vibes karma was coming for a payback... Indeed, one of the worst days for quite some while.

Woke up at 4am, only to fall asleep again at 5am and awoken at 8.00am. Endured a stressful drive to office, was 30 minutes late again and wat frightens me is the fact, no jam. Only too much retarded drivers driving in the roads now days.

Anyway, upon reaching office, and just a couple of minutes after sitting down, my team lead arrive. Then as I just upon my Netbeans editor, he approached me and asked me the status of yesterday's meeting (Actually is more of a demo then meeting). I told him, the team didn't really demo the part I required so I will seek them out in person to get the information I need. In case u wondering wat I doing... My part is to make a connection to a webservice created by this other team. I tested my components using a test webservice this team provided but my team leader is still worried, till I can actually make a real full cycle with the real webservice. Problem is, the they haven't pass the real webservice part to me. So I spend the next 1/2 hour clarifying somethings on the webservice thingy with a guy from the other team. Just as I almost finish asking all the required information, the guy went of for meeting. So I could only make changes for the part he provided information with. I have to say 80% done except for format of the XML, which I need him to clarify. Then I need the real working webservice to test it out.

My day continue to pummel to the earth when I went alone for lunch to Old Town only to find it fulled. *Sigh* Since I don't wanna eat mamak anymore, I dragged myself under the hot sun to the Petronas and buy a bottle of milk for my lunch. Sad...

Dunno why, my day so bad de I still insane enuff to take a risky move to ask a gal for dinner after work. I asked her if she wanna go grab something after work. The gal tried to laugh my advance off by making a joke, but this KCKL nutcase reveals all of his cards on the table. Was therefore rewarded for my non-KCKL... Rejected on the spot... Kena got appointment with fren excuse...

*Sigh* First ever rejection... I wondering wtf was I was smoking at that moment. Pulling such a bold move like tat, so un-bakauish.... I dunno how tis will impact our current workship, but I hope still can communicate as before I done this stupid move (Already reach talk cock stage). Sorta regret it now, maybe better not knowing... At least I can pseudo-think got chance. Ignorance is bliss....

To unwind after this f*cked up day, I decided to go booze. Since MFR is in Africa eating raw black meat, and besides even if I asked him to booze, this so called best buddy of mine wil not 100% sure come teman me one. So I booze alone at Sunway Piramid. Alone being the keyword here... Almost 1+ years since I last booze here. Ordered my favourite Lemon Drop shooter. Took about 3-4 minutes for me to sip it finish, 15-20 more minutes before the effect to kick in. Was walking around the mall in 1/2 drunken mode. Took of my glasses, the whole world seem like a f*ckin blur whirlpool. Decided to try something new. 1/2 drunken, went to shoot some arrows... LOL... 12 arrows, 1 bull eyes shot...

I dunno wat I was feeling anymore. Rejection? Depression? Surrenderism? Monkism? It doesn't really matter anymore... In the middle of the nerve wrecking headache, everything and nothing matters... Lasted a good 30 minutes before the effect wore off. I walked abit longer more to make sure the effect are really over and drove home. Not wiser, not better, not happier, not nothing... only poorer by RM30+ and perhaps bummed on being rejected...

0 b*tchin: