Friday, October 15, 2010

Measuring a stick with a ruler

Dear bloggie,

Meet with a old classmate yesterday nite. Yea, seems he is doing very well... maybe a bit too workaholic, yet again which successful people isn't? So, wat I wanna b*cth about this meeting? Well, whats strikes me is the difference between both of us. Well, he was all suited up from work, high "pro" clothes and etc while I was wearing my "smart-casual" wear from work + gym, so for a moment it feels like "an expensive french steak and roaside char kuey teow". The gap of achievement among me and my more "successful" friends feels as it's growing wider by each meeting. Guess we will only get in return how much we put in, for a slacker that put in nothing like me, guess this is always where I will be drifting.

One other note, MFR has left for his GREAT HUGA-HUGA HUGE WILD AFRICA adventure for "diamonds". Hope he "fren" enuff to get a souvenir for his "best fren" from Africa.

Also, will be having a surgery tis saturday. Remove my wisdom tooth. Sux.

Last of all, in a desperate attempt to achieve one of my 2010 resolutions (ie: land a date), I have been trying to "kau" a lui. Not much luck though with my almost non-existence communication skills and "KCKL" word on my back. I been sending smoke fire signals across to the other party like perverted smile, staring at her "assets", stalking her fb, hamsap eye gaze, etc but the signal I receive so far seems mixed. Since I failed in theory of Women 101, I have to rely on my acute wildman instinct. And my "women-sense" is telling me the other party is not interested and only send some response for courtesy sake. Aii... Why can't this "kau lui" thing be more simple like:

"I don't exactly know what I am required to say in order for you to have intercourse with me. But could we assume that I said all that. I mean essentially we are talking about fluid exchange right? So could we go just straight to the sex. - Nash, Beautiful Mind"

0 b*tchin: