Monday, October 18, 2010

Hard to be myself

Dear bloggie,

It been mostly a very +vef day for me. Woke up late but still somehow managed to come to work "ONLY" 30 minutes late. This sprint module almost finish (super c00l, get to play with code generation where can generate java classes for webservice from the wsdl), can hopefully take a 1 sprint slacking rest... Eat at the grilled fish stall near the bus station today, I have to say best Malay food I eaten so far in Cyberlauya. Taste pretty good and f*ckin cheap some more (RM 3 per piece of fish), only cleanliness a bit suspicious. Overall a great day, except for...

"I park at the far away parking area, so I can exercise walk to khan fei mah (Reduce fat)...".

So hard meh, to pull of this cheapo lame@$$ joke? I pulled of F*CKIN bigger lame@$$ jokes than this a kazillion times la...

Yet, the harsh reality is I pulled most of them in indirect communication (msn, fb, icq, etc) with exception of MFR. I dun understand why really my brains just freezes when it comes down to face to face communication. Most of the time, I would just end up being like a sohai that seem blur f*ck. Worst, is sometimes my brain just grabs watever words that comes into thought and fired it away from my mouth, without even considering the consequence of those words.

Why izt so hard to merely be myself? I mean, I can be my f*ckard self in front of the monks, so why can't I be a d*ckhead in front of others? Shessh... Maybe I have tarzan too long as MFR said.

But DOGDAMMIT! Damn lame@$$ way to waste such a good "chance".... And parking topic!? Wtf was I smoking...

0 b*tchin: