Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sux 4 It

Dear bloggie,

Yea, my bad patch streak continues... Screw up tis run, only managed a 1 hour 12 min 40 sec. SUX!!!!

A 2 minutes 40 sec slower than my last run and 40 seconds off my target time. The last 3.5K was the most hardest I ran for quite some time. Have a lot of work to do in this 2 weeks if I intend to run the 20K Penang Marathon...

Decided to cut down my bodybuilding for this 3 weeks and focus instead on running. I think I abit too late also de, but better late then never.

This year, very lonely Run 4 It. No see any familiar faces except a Yoga+Pilates regular. Guess everyone too busy frying BIGGER FISH in life to even bother joining events like tis. Onli a loser like me that got nothing to do + no fish to fry onli join this kinda events.

Anyway prove of me finishing tis run...

0 b*tchin: