Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where do I go from here

Dear bloggie,

Having taken a fall from a 100 storey building, now the question that begs to be ask... where do I go from here...

Some advice from my monks, I should try at least another time since she might be really busy that day. Sources from the Internet meanwhile suggest I salvage whatever leftover of my pride and find another gal, as typically if a gal is interested, she will put try to reschedule or put phrases like "Maybe next time...". I had none of the above, so it highly likely she's just being nice and giving a excuse to stamp a big REJECT word on my head.

It seems I made a mistake when request the date as some online source advice that we should provide some measure of alternatives when asking a girl out. Sorta like maybe, "Let's go eat Wed or Thur". Hence the odds of her being busy both days are less, so if she still says no and shoot excuses, you know she is actually saying "Not Interested".

Personally I dunno what I should do. Try again and risk not only crushing what ever remaining pride I have left, risk making the current awkward communication more awkward, portray myself as a desperado (Maybe I am), hurt my ego again... Or just let it cool down, and let time slowly make this thing forgotten. I thought only in TVB series, such relationship thing is complicated, never knew in real life also so complicated.

Why can't both side just be honest. Not interested, say not interested... Why give excuse to "soften" the blow? If give excuses, typically the batang that desperate (like me) would cling into what ever hope they can think/imagine/fabricate. So need go round 2 to confirm. Then comes the 2nd rejection...

0 b*tchin: