Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mamam @ Peng Heong Hakka Restaurant

Dear bloggie,

Dunno y some ppl buy so keng camera mobile phone but dunno use for wat? Take pix lar! These 2 monk buddies of mine damn tiu, infront of them alot of delicious dish they no *click* *click* instead *eat* *eat*, dunno buy so keng camera mobile phone for wat. I too lazy wanna call em take photo coz stomach already telling me it's hungry in stereo sound.

In a super duper rare occasion where I wake up early, we had breakfast at Peng Heong Hakka Restaurant. There the paikut (pork rib) damn famous among Klang ppl one, used to be located behind the Indian cinema opposite the also former station bus Klang. Usually I dun go eat there one but my parents would tah pau for me occasionally. Anyway it already reallocated to beside the Klang River just opposite of Delta Klang (Stupid Tuition Center owned by Stupid Teacher that con alot of Stupid Kiasu Parents) and nearby the *Grand* Masjid Klang. There, there at the Saturday Nite Pasar Malam site lor that I will be going tonite. So 3 sohai monks demolished pork ribs, pork meatballs, spinach and herbal soup for breakfast there.

The verdict leh... The pork rib definitely is worth it's title of Paikut King. The meatball so-so la my stomach say. Order 6 meatballs (Suke the Sucker want to order 9, Siao), should have traded 1/2 of the meatballs (Big meatball like the those serve in spaghetti one) for another dish. After eat finish de and Suke and Spelly busy take tooth pick picking their teeth onli Spelly say "Wah, we buy so expensive h/p with camera no use take photo of dish...". I look at the empty plates and bone leftovers infront with of us and said "Still can take pix mah, take these empty plates and bones pix la, Ppl usually post pix of food before eat in blog, we special abit la, post after eat pix la". Total breakfast is Rm 24 for paikut for 3 monks, 6 pork meatballs, spinach, free herbal soup n 4 bowls of rice. I as Klang ppl also have to say quite cheap yet again I been dining out of Klang too long de...

After we paid up, the taukeh came over to do marketing somemore. Blablabla... Dunno say like the price is cheap etc etc etc, eat normal chicken rice also already dunno how much... yadayada... My Mutton Curry also very popular dish... I no rise the price coz I believe in I for ppl, ppl for me... I was like watever till he talk too fast spit air liur at me... Tiu, wanna do marketing till like tat meh... Jokes aside, I can see why tis restaurant can survive so long... Good food is an important factor but customer relationship is as important as well...

So overall 3 holy monks are satisfied with their pork meat filled breakfast. Planning to have another session to try out their Mutton Curry. Will be sure to take some pix of empty plates and bones left over next time... Wakakaka...

Till then... Enjoy this restaurant blog... Here (Yea, I was stun a few seconds when I saw the url at their menu...)

0 b*tchin: