Friday, February 13, 2009

Can ya smellalalala wat the Bakau is cookin?

Dear bloggie,

*Sniff*, *Sniff*...

Can u smell it on the air bloggie? Yea, I smell it too. Love is in the air...

With Valentine just tomolo, the airs reeks with the disgusting smell of love. Yea, yea, lovebirds just love to love infront of us to rub it in our face the fact "We're still singles".

WTF izt with Valentine day also har? I thought it's actually a sad day where some dude name Valentine died or something!? Why are couples are getting extra mushy on tis particular day?

Ok, jokes aside... A fren of mine asked advice from me via msn during work hour while I was slacking for his "romance" problem. I was like WTF!? Asking a monk for love problem? My initial urge after he blurted out the problem to me is to say "Amen, Become a monk to repent for your sins". Then came the realization my advice could have profound influence in the outcome of tis matter, so I gave him and advice with the tag "Do at own risk" which is "As the scrooge I am, I will give the flowers considering already bought it de, waste money onli no use." So after a short chat, more chatting done by him, he ended the chat with the phrase he is going todo something abit creepy. I was like in the name of Holy Father above, OMGWTF!?

Anyway too late to stop him from doing his creepy thing de. Wish his best of luck but my instinct tells me bad outcome. Based on wtf he said, I feel outcome ain't going to be well. Too bad MFR wasn't online, else he can give better advice since he experience these things (falling in love, getting dumped, getting duped, etc) before.

Anyway a special song dedicated to those loneyl single souls out there tis Valentine:

0 b*tchin: