Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Exhausted

Dear bloggie,

Feel VERY exhausted lately. I dunno wtf is wrong with me.

Overworked? Overjog? Overslept?

Maybe it's time I take a vacation... But yet again lately alot of vacation (CNY, Labor Day, Thaipusam) so maybe that's not the problem.

However must plan my Penang trip tis year. Don't think will be able to do it early tis year since Spelly just started his new job and don't wanna apply unpaid leave yet. Suke probably can be suckered into this trip due to his latest dismay attempt to stop being a monk.

But really, I want to try other vacation spot in Malaysia instead of Penang. Sure there tons of delicious goodies n babes there but I prefer seeking a new experience. Sungai Lembing maybe? Been NATOing bout going there for quite a long time already and has yet to materialize. Maybe need to plan a getaway on my own to a great life altering adventure... I mean I dun have much time left, already going to hit BIG 30 in 3 more years.

1 b*tchin:

Weird Dan said...

Dude,
tell you to come join trips wat.. hahaha...