Thursday, February 19, 2009

I'm doing it...

Dear bloggie,

Do you believe in fate? Well, I experience more times than I could recall where things in life makes one big circle at you. Fate or pure coincidence? I'm more of the believer of the former. I think sometimes, somethings are fated to happen.

Sorta like wat I will be doing in 22 March 2009. I been doing it for 1 year+ for sake of fun but by chance I saw my old college mate posting a message in his facebook asking if anyone is interested in joining him to do it. 8, the exact same digit as the one I did during my high school days. I always had the urge to go try it again but now it seems fate has (in my opinion) gave me a chance to satisfy my curiosity. I been training quite hard (For a slacker's standard) lately, though I still lack the endurance to do it non-stop but still I think I could tank it out and hopefully clock a under 1 hour time.

However some concerns are some signs of injury which started just last week. Hopefully just fatigue due to training....

0 b*tchin: