Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Blues

Dear bloggie,

I freakin f*ckin hate mondays...

Always reminds me of the f*cked up Mickey Mouse song,
M, O, N, D, A, Y, S, U, C, K, S...

I dunno why I hate mondays,

Maybe coz it's the start of another week, maybe coz it's the end of the weekend,

Maybe coz the Mon-Fri work and Sat-Sun rest schedule is getting very stale for my tongue. Heck if I think about it, I been living on this diet for almost 19 years... Primary school, High school, college and now work... Considering I'm still FAR AWAY from retirement age, I think I still got a nice decade to continue swallowing this diet down my throat.

Back to why mondays sucks topic, maybe coz it's the regret I feel each time my weekend is over but I wasted it off doing nothing significant. During the weekdays, I always look forward the weekend. I have plans for the weekend but when they finally arrive, I ended up slacking a home. I dunno y but I feel like a burnout computer at most weekend and the urge to just slack at home simply overrides my weekend plans... *Sigh* I used to utilize my weekend far better in the past...

0 b*tchin: